This should be the BEST of the best. To go directly into this gallery you should have something either very creative - pose / design / effect or be a visually stunning work. Normally you would be sending only one or two pictures into this gallery.
Digital Catgirls Gallery
This gallery features works that have been created using digital media or have been digitally inked / colored.
Traditional Media Gallery
This gallery features works that have been created by traditional media and scanned / photographed for posting on the DA system. (Minor digital touch ups or color corrections are acceptable)
Originally intended for line art, this gallery has also become the home to most black and white, or limited shading artwork.
Mature Rated Catgirls
Open to any media, this gallery is intended to hold anythign that would be rated above PG-13 or that may be a little too risque for the general viewing audience.
Mature Catgirls Lineart
As above, but for pictures that are just inked, black/white or have limited shading. Note --> this gallery may be folded back into the Mature Rated Catgirls in the future due to lack of use.
This gallery is the home/showcase for photographs of Cosplay catgirls. For general photography, if you have a genuine neko girl, please call the nearest genetics lab to confirm and once confirmed will definately a Featured gallery character. For the cosplay characters if the character is recognizable as being from the Anime, Comics, Broadway show or TV Series or clearly bodypainted to protray a catgirl, ** and ** the photo is of resonable quality, you may post it here. Note - this gallery may contain mature content - viewer discression is advised
This is the gallery for models who have been digitially altered into cute / playful catgirls.
Note - this gallery may contain mature content - viewer discression is advised
Your home for fiction. You may post stories / graphic novels into this catagory. Items being posted should be complete stories or at a logical chapter break when posted.
There are a few restrictions on what is acceptable for posting in the galleries.
1) For artistic creations, the base character should be recognizable as a Neko girl - ie the feline characteristics are not removable
2) The word on costumes remains: NO. So sadly, even my favorte feline themed heroines and villians do not make the cut. Cosplay of a neko character is welcome as part of the Cosplay or Photomorphic catagories.
3) Pictures should feature the catgirl as one of the main characters in the image or playing a significant role in the image.
4) Regretfully, some art submissions will just not be up to the level, we want to feature in our galleries. The rejections may be due to a variety of factors, poor scanning (too faint / poor contrast); inappropriate media choices - (HINT --> lined paper is a big killer); Work in Progress (WIP) not at a stage where it could be considered finished; or a picture that is just too rough/unfinished. This rejection is not a commentary on the artist. We do allow as much as we can and want to be friendly to starting artists. But we also want to show off catgirls at their best.
5) Pictures submitted to the wrong gallery may be rejected without comment or may be substantially delayed in being approved, especially in the case of the Favorites Gallery. You are welcome to resubmit pictures to the correct gallery for reconsideration.